Healthy Habits Alternatives
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo431 Todoist alternatives
- Chrome OS
- Android Tablet
- Windows Phone
- Apple Watch
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Office Outlook
- Android Wear
To-do list and task manager.
- - Todoist is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Mac alternative to Healthy Habits.
- - Todoist is the most popular free alternative to Healthy Habits.
Habitica is a free habit building and productivity app that treats your real life like a game. With in-game rewards and punishments to motivate you and a strong social network to inspire you, Habitica can help you achieve your goals to become healthy, hard-working, and happy.
- - Habitica is the most popular Open Source alternative to Healthy Habits.
Loop Habit Tracker (AKA uhabits) helps to create and maintain good habits in order to achieve their long term goals. Detailed graphs help you to better track the progress of your habits.
Loop Habit Tracker Features
The smart to-do app for busy people.
Remember The Milk Features
Any.DO helps you get things done with your friends in a simple & elegant way. It's free, simple & fun.
- - Any.do is the most popular SaaS alternative to Healthy Habits.
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life.
- - 2Do is the most popular commercial alternative to Healthy Habits.
Fabulous is a science-based app, incubated in Duke's Behavioral Economics Lab, that will help you build healthy rituals into your life, just like an elite athlete.
Automatically prioritize your goals and gain XP for achieving them.
- Gain XP for achieving goals (missions) and level up.
- Assign skills to missions and watch your skills level up as well. Rename and delete skills any time.
- Radar chart displays your top skills. *.
No updates since 2017.
HabitBull is a powerful companion which helps you keep track of your day to day habits and routines
SuperBetter increases resilience - the ability to stay strong, motivated and optimistic even in the face of difficult obstacles. Playing SuperBetter makes you more capable of getting through any tough situation—and more likely to achieve the goals that matter most to you.