GoAccess is an open source real-time web log analyzer and interactive viewer that runs in a terminal in *nix systems or through your browser. It provides fast and valuable HTTP statistics for system administrators that require a visual server report on the fly.
GoAccess was designed to be a fast, terminal-based log analyzer. Its core idea is to quickly analyze and view web server statistics in real time without needing to use your browser (great if you want to do a quick analysis of your access log via SSH, or if you simply love working in the terminal). More Info »
While the terminal output is the default output, it has the capability to generate a complete real-time HTML report (great for analytics, monitoring and data visualization), as well as a JSON, and CSV report.
• Fast, real-time, millisecond/second updates, written in C
• Only ncurses as a dependency
• Nearly all web log formats (Apache, Nginx, Amazon S3, Elastic Load Balancing, CloudFront, etc)
• Simply set the log format and run it against your log
• Beautiful terminal and bootstrap dashboards (Tailor GoAccess to suit your own color taste/schemes)
• and of course, Valgrind tested.