The most popular alternative is Blender, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 24 alternatives to formZ so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting formZ alternatives are SketchUp (Freemium), Autodesk 3ds Max (Paid), Sketchfab (Freemium) and MODO (Paid).
- Blender is the free and open-source 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing, video editing, and motion tracking.
- SketchUp (formerly Google Sketchup) is a 3D modeling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, civil and mechanical...
- Autodesk 3ds Max, formerly 3D Studio and 3D Studio Max, is a professional 3D computer graphics program for making 3D animations, models, games and images.
- Sketchfab is the first web service to publish interactive 3D content online in real-time without plugins.
- MODO is a fully featured 3D content creation application, famous primarily for it's modelling capabilities, MODO also offers a fast renderer, sculpting, painting, dynamics and animation tools.
- Bforartists is a fork of Blender. It comes with the same features, but with an improved UI and usability.
- Asset Forge allows anyone to create 3D models and 2D sprites using building blocks. Finished assets are compatible with most available game engines.
- K-3D is free-as-in-freedom 3D modeling and animation software.
- ArchiCAD is an architectural BIM CAD software for Macintosh and Windows developed by the Hungarian company Graphisoft.
- 3D Model Maker lets you create virtual 3D models in your computer. You can create anything your imagination can think of. (Not limited to simple cubes or blocks like some apps!