Terminal emulator based on UWP and web technologies.
What is Fluent Terminal?
Fluent Terminal is a terminal emulator based on UWP and web technologies.
- Terminal for PowerShell, CMD, WSL or custom shells
- Supports tabs and multiple windows
- Theming and appearance configuration
- Import/Export themes
- Import iTerm themes
- Fullscreen mode
- Editable keybindings
- Search function
- Configure shell profiles to quickly switch between different shells
- Explorer context menu integration (Installation script can be found here)
Fluent Terminal Screenshots
Fluent Terminal Features
Fluent Terminal information
Comments and Reviews
Said about Fluent Terminal as an alternative
it doesn't hog resources and there are no bugs with the scrollback like there are on cmder and con-emu
- Terminal Emulator
CategoryOS & Utilities
Recent user activities on Fluent Terminal
- CIAvash added Fluent Terminal as alternative(s) to Gnome Console
- AbhiTheModder added Fluent Terminal as alternative(s) to Another Term
- alexanderprange added Lightweight as a feature to Fluent Terminalal
Overall, a very nice Terminal that could use more development. Plus, it doesn't use Electron, meaning it will not consume a lot of your system resources (i.e., your Memory and CPU) like Tabby does.
It looks and feels nice, but you can't lauch a terminal as admin. But you can get elevated rights from within the session (search for "sudo")