The most popular alternative is PuTTY, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 43 alternatives to FireCMD so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting FireCMD alternatives are cmder (Free, Open Source), ConEmu (Free, Open Source), PowerShell (Free, Open Source) and Hyper (Free, Open Source).
- PuTTY is a free and open-source terminal emulator, serial console and network file transfer application.
- Cmder is an open-source replacement for the Windows command-line. It relies on...
- Powerful, fast and reliable Windows terminal that can run any console WinAPI or Unix PTY app.
- PowerShell (including Windows PowerShell and PowerShell Core) is a task automation and configuration management framework from Microsoft, consisting of a command-line shell and associated scripting language built on the .NET Framework.
- Hyper™ is a beautiful and extensible, cross-platform terminal built on open web standards.
- iTerm2 is a replacement for Terminal and the successor to iTerm. It works on Macs with macOS 10.10 or newer.
- GNOME Terminal is a terminal emulator for the GNOME desktop environment written by Havoc Pennington and others.
- Windows Terminal is a new, modern, feature-rich, productive terminal application for command-line users.
- Yakuake is a drop-down (Quake-style) terminal emulator based on KDE Konsole technology.