FindFocus AlternativesAnti Procrastination Tools and other similar apps like FindFocus
Cold Turkey is a productivity program that you can use to temporarily block yourself off of popular social media sites, addicting websites and games so that you can get your work done!
- - Cold Turkey is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to FindFocus.
- - Cold Turkey is the most popular free alternative to FindFocus.
Cold Turkey Features
Forest is an app to help you stay focused on your work. Whenever you want to concentrate, you can plant a seed in Forest. In the next 30 minutes, this small seed will gradually grow into a big tree. However, if you cannot resist the temptation and leave this app to check...
- - Forest is the most popular Android & iPhone alternative to FindFocus.
Pluckeye is a filter that bolsters self-control on the Internet.
- - Plucky is the most popular Linux alternative to FindFocus.
The All-In-One Application and Website Blocker for Windows, Mac and Android.
- - FocusMe is the most popular SaaS alternative to FindFocus.
- - FocusMe is the most popular commercial alternative to FindFocus.
SelfControl is a free and open-source application for Mac OS X that lets you block your own access to distracting websites, your mail servers, or anything else on the Internet. Just set a period of time to block for, add sites to your blacklist, and click "Start.
- - SelfControl is the most popular Open Source alternative to FindFocus.
StayFocusd is a productivity extension for Google Chrome that helps you stay focused on work by restricting the amount of time you can spend on time-wasting websites. Once your allotted time has been used up, the sites you have blocked will be inaccessible for the rest of the...
- - StayFocusd is the most popular Web-based alternative to FindFocus.
Focus is a Mac app that blocks distracting websites (like Facebook and Reddit) and applications, so you can improve your productivity.
Freedom is an application that disables networking on an Apple computer for up to eight hours at a time. Freedom will free you from the distractions of the internet, allowing you time to code, write, or create.
- - Freedom is the most popular iPad alternative to FindFocus.
Usually, "Digital Detoxing" apps in Android are about opting-in for a contract to not use our phones for the next X minutes. Or that we will not use the app Y for more than Z minutes. These contracts are often reinforced with financial incentives, i.e.
InternetOff allows you to quickly turn off the internet so that you can go offline. When you need the connection, you can enable the internet easily for some period (and it will be automatically turned off) or permanently in just two clicks.
Iris is software which makes monitors healthy for the eyes. With iris you can reduce the blue light emitted from your screen for better sleep, reduce the brightness of your screen without PWM and avoid eye pain.