- Open Source
- 3 Reviews
- 40 Likes
Forest is an app to help you stay focused on your work. Whenever you want to concentrate, you can plant a seed in Forest. In the next 30 minutes, this small seed will gradually grow into a big tree. However, if you cannot resist the temptation and leave this app to check Facebook or play a game, your little cute tree will wither away. Every day you will own a forest filled with trees (or some withered twigs) and every tree represents 30-MINUTES that you have been working hard.
• A self-motivated and interesting method to help you beat phone addiction
• Cultivate your personal pattern of time management: make good use of 30-minutes to fully concentrate on your work and finish it effectively
• Share your forest with friends
• Track your history in a simple and pleasant way
• Customize your whitelist : Leaving Forest and using apps in whitelist won’t kill your tree.
anti-procrastination avoid-procrastination gamification no-distraction procrastinating procrastination procrastination-management productivity-tool self-control stay-focused time-management
Make this page better by adding screenshots to Forest.