f.lux Alternatives for Windows
There are many alternatives to f.lux for Windows if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Windows alternative is Redshift, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to f.lux and many of them are available for Windows so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Windows alternatives to f.lux are LightBulb (Free, Open Source), SunsetScreen (Paid), RedshiftGUI (Free, Open Source) and Iris mini (Freemium).
- Redshift adjusts the color temperature according to the position of the sun. A different color temperature is set during night and daytime.
- Background application that adjusts screen gamma, making the colors appear warmer at night, reducing strain on your eyes.
- Whether you're a morning lark or night owl, SunsetScreen allows you to set the time of the sunset and sunrise, so you can have full control over your sleep cycle.
- RedshiftGUI changes the color temperature of your monitor to better match that of your surrounding.
- Iris mini is free cross-platform blue light reduction and PWM flicker free brightness software.
- Iris is software which makes monitors healthy for the eyes. With iris you can reduce the blue light emitted from your screen for better sleep, reduce the brightness of your screen without PWM and avoid eye pain.
- Adaptive screen brightness and temperature for Windows and Linux.
- Screens emit blue light, which can keep you up at night. Night light displays warmer colors to help you sleep.
- Enables darker-than-dark Desktop dimming for your displays.- Small resource footprint, minimal User Interface.
- this app puts a Monitor Brightness icon to on Taskbar Tray. So you can access it with 1 click.