The most popular alternative is ShareDrop, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 5 alternatives to ezshare so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting ezshare alternatives are NitroShare (Free, Open Source), OpenDrop (Free, Open Source), AirDrop (Free) and Warpinator (Free, Open Source).
- ShareDrop is an HTML5 clone of the Apple AirDrop service. It allows you to transfer files directly between devices, without having to upload them to any server first.
- A network file-sharing application that makes sending a file to another machine on the local network as easy as dragging-and-dropping.
- OpenDrop is a command-line tool that allows sharing files between devices directly over Wi-Fi.
- With AirDrop, you can wirelessly send documents, photos, videos, websites, map locations, and more to a nearby iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
- Warpinator is a free, open-source tool for sending and receiving files between computers that are on the same network. All you need do is install Warpinator on the computers, choose a group code, edit your firewalls if necessary, and that’s all.