Eyeleo Alternatives for Windows
stretchly is cross-platform open source app that reminds you to take breaks when working with computer.
Suggest and vote on features
- - stretchly is the most popular Windows, Mac & Linux alternative to Eyeleo.
- - stretchly is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Eyeleo.
- Ad-freestretchly doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Lightweightstretchly consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Remindersstretchly allows you to set reminders for tasks, events or actions, based on parameters of time, place or condition.
- Dark Modestretchly supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Portablestretchly can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Comments about stretchly as a Alternative to EyeleoAlmost everyone thinks stretchly is a great Eyeleo alternative.Guest
It´s great! It talks about posture and everything1Guest
good thx alternativeto.net/0
Workrave is a program that assists in the recovery and prevention of Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI). The program frequently alerts you to take micro-pauses, rest breaks and restricts you to your daily limit.Suggest and vote on features
- LightweightWorkrave consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeWorkrave doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- RemindersWorkrave allows you to set reminders for tasks, events or actions, based on parameters of time, place or condition.
- PortableWorkrave can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Opinions about Workrave as a Alternative to EyeleoAlmost everyone thinks Workrave is a great Eyeleo alternative.
ZenBreak gently reminds you to take meaningful breaks from your devices. Customize your breaks and embrace a healthier relationship with technology.Suggest and vote on features
Iris is software which makes monitors healthy for the eyes. With iris you can reduce the blue light emitted from your screen for better sleep, reduce the brightness of your screen without PWM and avoid eye pain.Suggest and vote on features
It’s an utility that helps avoiding eyes-related problems when working at a computer for several hours. Concentrating your eyesight on a computer screen can cause an eye strain. You can prevent this by taking regular breaks during the work and look at distant objects.Suggest and vote on features
Eyes Relax Features
Save yourself from RSI and eye-strain BreakTimer allows you to set up customizable breaks and will remind you to take them. BreakTimer is free and open source and available for Windows, macOS and Linux.
Display a full-screen image on your desktop at regular intervals, reminding you to take a break, with this portable app that offers support for multi-monitor setups.Suggest and vote on features
Eyes’ Thanks Features
EyeDefender is a freeware rest reminder designed to prevent Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS) resulting from working on a computer for hours. CVS symptoms include eyestrain, blurred vision, delayed focusing, headaches, back and neck aches, dry and burning eyes, light sensitivity...EyeDefender has no features, suggest some!Discontinued
The official website is no longer available. Last version, 1.09, released in 2008, can be still downloaded from Wayback Machine.
FadeTop is a visual break reminder for Windows. At regular intervals, it fades your desktop into a bluish color, and displays current time.Suggest and vote on features
- PortableFadetop can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
Pomy is a desktop widget-style app designed to prevent eye strain by reminding you how long to focus on-screen and when to take a break. Inspired by the 20-20-20 rule by optometrists.Pomy has no features, suggest some!