The most popular alternative is KiCad, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 33 alternatives to eSim so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting eSim alternatives are Fritzing (Paid, Open Source), LibrePCB (Free, Open Source), Autodesk EAGLE (Free Personal) and EasyEDA (Free).
- KiCad is an open source software suite for electronic design automation (EDA) - designing schematics of electronic circuits and printed circuit boards (PCB).
- to design circuits, as well as so called "layouts", be it PCB or stripboard or breadboard...
very-very handy a tool, very complex but very simple to use.
- LibrePCB is a free EDA software to develop printed circuit boards. It’s currently under heavy development to bring out first stable releases as soon as possible.
- Autodesk EAGLE is an electronic design automation (EDA) software. Enabling printed circuit board (PCB) designers to seamlessly connect schematic diagrams, component placement, PCB routing, and comprehensive library content.
- EasyEDA - Web-based EDA suite; runs in browser. Schematic capture, Ngspice based simulation, PCB layout, custom PCB manufacturing, for electronic engineers, educators, students and hobbyists.
- The gEDA project has produced and continues working on a full GPL'd suite and toolkit of Electronic Design Automation tools.
- PCB Design Software.
- Proteus PCB design combines the schematic capture and ARES PCB layout programs to provide a powerful, integrated and easy to use suite of tools for professional PCB Design.
- We build the pickaxes of hardware engineering. Ideation tools, schematic capture, PCB layout, design hosting, parts library management, and affordable prototyping.