Proteus PCB design Alternatives
The most popular alternative is KiCad, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 47 alternatives to Proteus PCB design so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Proteus PCB design alternatives are Fritzing (Paid, Open Source), Autodesk EAGLE (Free Personal), QUCS (Free, Open Source) and LibrePCB (Free, Open Source).
- KiCad is an open source software suite for electronic design automation (EDA) - designing schematics of electronic circuits and printed circuit boards (PCB).
- to design circuits, as well as so called "layouts", be it PCB or stripboard or breadboard...
very-very handy a tool, very complex but very simple to use.
- Autodesk EAGLE is an electronic design automation (EDA) software. Enabling printed circuit board (PCB) designers to seamlessly connect schematic diagrams, component placement, PCB routing, and comprehensive library content.
- The Quite Universal Circuit Simulator (QUCS) is an integrated circuit simulator allowing the simulation and graphical presentation of results of large-signal, small-signal and noise behavior in circuits.
- LibrePCB is a free EDA software to develop printed circuit boards. It’s currently under heavy development to bring out first stable releases as soon as possible.
- LTspice IV is a high performance Spice III simulator, schematic capture and waveform viewer with enhancements and models for easing the simulation of switching regulators.
- iCircuit is the easy to use electronic circuit simulator and designer - the perfect tool for students, hobbyists, and engineers.
- KTechLab is an IDE for microcontrollers and electronics. It supports circuit simulation, program development for microcontrollers and simulating the programmed microcontroller together with its application circuit.
- The gEDA project has produced and continues working on a full GPL'd suite and toolkit of Electronic Design Automation tools.
- PCB Design Software.