Secure email with absolutely no compromises, brought to you by MIT and CERN scientists.
- - Proton Mail is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & Linux alternative to Encipher.it.
- - Proton Mail is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Encipher.it.
Proton Mail Features
Mailbox.org offers a secure e-mail account for home and business use. The domain name, firstname.lastname@example.org, is easy to remember and can be understood anywhere in the world. They have been operating e-mail accounts for more than 20 years and are a highly reliable service provider.
- - Mailbox.org is the most popular commercial alternative to Encipher.it.
Mailfence is a secure and private email service that fights for online privacy and digital freedom.
- - Mailfence is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to Encipher.it.
Mailpile is a modern, fast web-mail client with user-friendly encryption and privacy features. The development of Mailpile is funded by a large community of backers and all code related to the project is and will be released under an OSI approved Free Software license.
- - Mailpile is the most popular Self-Hosted alternative to Encipher.it.
- - Enigmail is the most popular Windows & Mac alternative to Encipher.it.
Mailvelope is a browser extension that allows to exchange encrypted emails following the OpenPGP encryption standard.
Kolab Now provides a suite of intuitive apps in a user friendly environment to make your day to day online comms easier, smarter and most importantly; secure.
- - Kolab Now is the most popular SaaS alternative to Encipher.it.
Kolab Now Features
FlowCrypt (formerly CryptUp) is the easiest PGP encryption for Gmail. It behaves just like standard email, except it's encrypted.
Runbox offers email hosting, domain hosting, and web hosting services, as well as custom-made email solutions
Lockbin is a web application for sending private email messages and files. People use it to send things like credit card numbers or confidential information.
Tildamail is a free, decentralized, and secure email system, developed by Stanford graduates. We are an end-to-end encrypted email system that protects your privacy. Tilda is a standard for DApps backed by self-sovereign data. User data never touches our servers.