The most popular alternative is Circuit Simulator, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 18 alternatives to Drawlogix so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Drawlogix alternatives are QUCS (Free, Open Source), Xcos (Free, Open Source), OpenModelica (Free, Open Source) and SimulIDE (Free, Open Source).
- Animated electronic circuit simulator using ideal components to visualize voltage and current.
- The Quite Universal Circuit Simulator (QUCS) is an integrated circuit simulator allowing the simulation and graphical presentation of results of large-signal, small-signal and noise behavior in circuits.
- Xcos is a graphical editor to design hybrid dynamical systems models. Models can be designed, loaded, saved, compiled and simulated.FeaturesPalettes Browser
- OpenModelica – A Free Modelica Environment!
- Real Time Electronic Circuit Simulator.
Include PIC, AVR and Arduino simulation.
- The gEDA project has produced and continues working on a full GPL'd suite and toolkit of Electronic Design Automation tools.
- It is a circuit simulator on a virtual breadboard. it supports virtual components like microcontrollers, TTL, graphical and alphanumerical LCDs and others in addition to virtual instruments and certainly the basic components (resistors, capacitors..).
- Cross-platform software for Veroboard (stripboard), Perfboard and simple 1-layer or 2-layer PCBs. Connectivity checking & visualisation. Netlist import. Interactive auto-routing. Component editor. Gerber output, or PDF for toner transfer. Tutorial.
- Ngspice is a mixed-level/mixed-signal circuit simulator. Its code is based on three open source software packages: Spice3f5, Cider1b1 and Xspice.