LochMaster is described as 'Developers tool for strip board projects. It has useful functions for designing, documenting and testing project boards' and is an app in the Education & Reference category. There are more than 50 alternatives to LochMaster for a variety of platforms, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Online / Web-based and iPad. The best alternative is KiCad, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like LochMaster are Fritzing (Paid, Open Source), VeroRoute (Free, Open Source), Autodesk EAGLE (Free Personal) and LibrePCB (Free, Open Source).
- Cross-platform software for Veroboard (stripboard), Perfboard and simple 1-layer or 2-layer PCBs. Connectivity checking & visualisation. Netlist import. Interactive auto-routing. Component editor. Gerber output, or PDF for toner transfer. Tutorial. View 7 alternatives to VeroRouteNo screenshots yet
- Free • Open Source
VeroRoute vs LochMasterNot as good and user friendly as lochmaster
- Autodesk EAGLE is an electronic design automation (EDA) software. Enabling printed circuit board (PCB) designers to seamlessly connect schematic diagrams, component placement, PCB routing, and comprehensive library content. View 41 alternatives to Autodesk EAGLENo screenshots yet
- Free Personal • Proprietary
- EasyEDA - Web-based EDA suite; runs in browser. Schematic capture, Ngspice based simulation, PCB layout, custom PCB manufacturing, for electronic engineers, educators, students and hobbyists. View 11 alternatives to EasyEDA
- Free • Proprietary
EasyEDA vs LochMasterIt's free, online (no big libraries needed to download), and is integrated to LCSC and JLCPCB.
- It is a circuit simulator on a virtual breadboard. it supports virtual components like microcontrollers, TTL, graphical and alphanumerical LCDs and others in addition to virtual instruments and certainly the basic components (resistors, capacitors..). View 23 alternatives to Virtual Breadboard
- Freemium • Proprietary