Domain Whitelist AlternativesAd Blockers and other similar apps like Domain Whitelist
An efficient blocker for Chromium and Firefox. Fast and lean.
- - uBlock Origin is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Domain Whitelist.
uBlock Origin Features
Adblock Plus is a free extension that allows you to - among other things - block annoying ads, disable tracking and block domains known to spread malware.
- - Adblock Plus is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to Domain Whitelist.
Adblock Plus Features
Privacy Badger is a browser-add on tool that analyzes sites to detect and disallow content that tracks you in an objectionable, non-consensual manner. When you visit websites, your copy of Privacy Badger keeps note of the "third party" domains that embed images...
- - Privacy Badger is the most popular Web-based alternative to Domain Whitelist.
Privacy Badger Features
SponsorBlock is a browser extension and open API via crowdsource for skipping sponsor segments in YouTube videos. It's open-source. Users submit when a sponsor happens from the extension, and the extension automatically skips sponsors it knows about using a privacy...
- - SponsorBlock is the most popular Android alternative to Domain Whitelist.
Point & click to forbid/allow any class of requests made by your browser. Use it to block scripts, iframes, ads, facebook, etc.
The repository has been archived and the development has been stopped. https://github.com/uBlockOrigin/uMatrix-issues/issues/291
An ad blocker that uses the hosts file. The hosts file contains a list of mappings between hostnames and IP addresses. When an app requests an ad, that request is directed to 127.0.0.1 which does nothing.
- - AdAway is the most popular Android Tablet alternative to Domain Whitelist.
We built AdBlock to provide a worry-free and distraction-free Internet experience for everyone. It is used by tens of millions of users worldwide on all major browsers in more than 30 languages. Created by Michael Gundlach in 2009, AdBlock is now one of the most popular browser...
- - AdBlock is the most popular Mac alternative to Domain Whitelist.
Disconnect was founded in 2011 by former Google engineers and a consumer- and privacy-rights attorney. We develop award-winning, user-friendly privacy and security software in San Francisco, California.
- - Disconnect is the most popular commercial alternative to Domain Whitelist.
- Is this is a good alternative?YesNo86 Unified hosts file with base extensions alternatives
- Android Tablet
🔒 Consolidating and extending hosts files from several well-curated sources. Optionally pick extensions for porn, social media, and other categories.
- - Unified hosts file with base extensions is the most popular Windows & Linux alternative to Domain Whitelist.
All we know the availability of popular AdBlockers lying around... but frankly, these are too bloated with several features and options which most of us don't use beyond the defaults. So, this extension was made for those of us who don't care about all that stuff but...
Skip sponsor segments in YouTube videos playing on a YouTube TV device (see below for compatibility details).
Who is peeking over your shoulder while you work, watch videos, learn, explore, and shop on the internet? Enter the address of any website, and Blacklight will scan it and reveal the specific user-tracking technologies on the site—and who’s getting your data.