The most popular alternative is IFTTT, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 16 alternatives to DataFire so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting DataFire alternatives are Zapier (Freemium), Huginn (Free, Open Source), Microsoft Flow (Freemium) and Integromat (Freemium).
- Over 600 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips...
- Zapier enables you to automate tasks between other online services (services like Salesforce, Basecamp, Gmail, and 249 more).
- Huginn is a system for building agents that perform automated tasks for you online. They can read the web, watch for events, and take actions on your behalf.
- Create automated workflows between your favorite apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and more.
- Integromat is the most advanced online automation platform. Connect your favorite apps, services and devices with each other without having any programming skills. Let Integromat work for you and save your time.
- Siri Shortcuts deliver a quick way to get things done with your apps with just a tap or by asking Siri.
- Connect your cloud software and automate work. Run automated sales, marketing or payment workflows across your apps.
- Cyclr is an embedded integration platform that allows SaaSs to create and manage API integrations with other applications using a drag & drop integration builder, publishing them to users in their own integration store. .
- Flowoid is the most powerful no-code workflow automation platform. Connect over 300 integrations to automate your routine and unlock your business potential.
- Free cloud data platform for data integration, backup & management.