Hey there, if you're reading this maybe you have a Google Drive that's out of control with sales content. Or a Drop Box. Or a One Drive. It's stuffed with great content for prospects, but crazy folders on top of folders and no one is checking out the latest assets you just launched.
You'd like to get Sales and sellers more engaged.
You'd like to tighten up the message and make sure the right content is delivered at the right time. More Info »
You know that the latest content from marketing and sales could make the difference this quarter.
You know better tracking and analytics would show who's engaged, and what prospects are viewing. Better proof of the ROI of good content.
So, Content Camel is for you if any of that resonates. We centralize all your marketing and sales content, easily, in one place, so you can focus on enabling the front-line teams.
• Easily import content from Google Drive, local folders, the web (links too!)
• Organize by funnel stage, content type (eg eBooks), and any tags you want (eg "needs updating")
• Automatically get shareable short links for every asset added
• Custom brand those short links to your domain and customize the link itself (great for sharing!)
• Chrome Extension to work wherever your sellers and team are working -- Salesforce, Salesloft/Outreach, Gmail, Hubspot, wherever
• Wishlist capability, so the field can log requests and you can tighten up the Marketing-Sales content request feedback loop
• Content collections so you can stay organized -- by vertical, by industry, by use-cases
• Enable sellers to quickly deploy single page content sites and deliver account-based content experiences for prospects
Oh, and you don't have to spend a fortune with some Big Enterprise Software Co. in order to do all of this.