Comodo Dragon Internet Browser Alternatives for Mac
Comodo Dragon Internet Browser is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is Mozilla Firefox, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to Comodo Dragon Internet Browser and loads of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Comodo Dragon Internet Browser are Google Chrome (Free), Brave (Free, Open Source), Tor Browser (Free, Open Source) and Vivaldi (Free).
- Mozilla Firefox (known simply as Firefox) is a free and open source web browser descended from the Mozilla Application Suite.
- A web browser built for speed, stability and security.
- Brave Web Browser is a fast, free, secure web browser with a built-in ad blocker*, tracking and security protection, and optimized data and battery experience.
- The Tor software protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your...
- The Vivaldi browser protects you from trackers, blocks unwanted ads, and puts you in control with unique built-in features. .
- Chromium is the open-source browser project from which Google Chrome takes its source.
- Opera is an innovative browser that focus on implementing new technologies without dropping simplicity and ease of use, speed and security; supporting and contributing to open web...
- Pale Moon is an Open Source, Goanna-based web browser available for Microsoft Windows and Linux focusing on efficiency and ease of use.
- Firefox Developer Edition brings you latest features, fast performance, and the development tools you need to build for the open web.
- Microsoft's Chromium based browser, rebuilt for performance, compatibility and security.