Collabio Spaces is a document management system that combines a file repository with tools for organising teamwork, communication, planning, file sharing and a fully-fledged documents editor of OOXML, ODF and other formats.
1. Collaborate efficiently on the go, anytime, anywhere! Use ad-hoc — our limited peer-to-peer sharing feature — to share files locally without the Internet connection. It can be useful during traveling when there is poor connection to the web or when you want to share your files with colleagues within one office.
Your iPhone or iPad acts as a server where changes are being recorded. You don't need access to the cloud on the Internet. Turn on ad-hoc and invite your colleagues who are located nearby to collaborate. All participants simultaneously make changes to your document, to which they have equal access. The connection range depends on your device’s Wi-Fi power.
2. Edit texts like a pro. Use all possible rich text and paragraph formatting features. Also, enjoy working with audio comments! ;)
3. Enjoy easy-to-use spreadsheets. Get results when calculating and sorting/filtering data in a couple of clicks thanks to the user-friendly interface tailored to the needs of iOS users.
4. View and highlight PDFs. Add comments and handwritten annotations. Format and highlight phrases in PDF files!
5. Use our OCR feature of text recognition. Scan, take photos, run text recognition, and edit ready-to-use texts and images!
6. Create and demonstrate presentation slides on your iPhone and iPad.... More Info »
Our mission is to make working with documents for project teams, as efficient and convenient as possible by delivering user-friendly and powerful all-in-one solutions.