Monitoring your IT infrastructure has never been easier. CloudRadar monitors your servers, network devices and websites across all your locations. Easy and guided setup ensures that your monitoring is running within minutes.
Monitor all your servers, services and hosts in one application. Get immediate alerts of any outage or issue. CloudRadar can inspect the inside of servers and operating systems without opening backdoors. It runs as Software as a Service without need for local installation and maintenance. More Info »
CloudRadar is pre-configured with best-practice alerts and notification settings so that you can rely on your monitoring right from the start. Customize alert trigger settings where needed and choose from 7 different alert channels: Email, SMS, Slack, WhatsApp, Telegram, Pushover or Webhooks.
CloudRadar provides three monitoring modes:
1. Inside Server Monitoring of your Windows and Linux servers via our secure monitoring agent:
- Fill levels of hard disks
- Availability of servers which are not accessible from the internet
- Run-status of processes and services
- CPU and memory usage and load
- Network bandwidth usage
- Custom checks for your individual requirements
- Immediate alerts and notifications across 7 channels
2. Availability Monitoring of your Network Devices across your intranets
- Monitor your switches, routers, load balancers, cameras, printers or any device with an IP address via our intranet data collector which runs in your intranet and acts as transmitter to your CloudRadar monitoring console.
3. Monitoring of publicly accessible devices and services
- Check if your hosts are up and responding to ICMP Ping
- Monitor if a given TCP port is accepting connections
- Check if a website responds with the expected status code
- Check critical content on web pages.
Start monitoring today with our Free Trial!