Monitoring your IT infrastructure has never been easier. CloudRadar monitors your servers, network devices and websites across all your locations - on-premise and in the cloud. Via one application, on your desk and on your phone. The guided setup ensures that your monitoring is running reliably within minutes.
MSPs and IT Service Providers can manage customers with status pages and limited roles.
Get immediate alerts of any outage or developing issue. CloudRadar monitors the inside of servers and operating systems without opening backdoors. It runs as cloud-based SaaS solution without the need for local installation. More Info »
CloudRadar is pre-configured with best-practice checks, alerts and notification settings so you can rely on it right from the start. Customize alerting rules where needed and choose from 6 pre-installed alert channels: Email, SMS, Phone, Slack, Telegram, Pushover or Webhooks.
CloudRadar provides three monitoring modes:
1. Server Monitoring of your Windows and Linux servers (all releases) via our secure monitoring agent:
- Disk fill levels
- Availability of servers, even if not accessible from the internet
- Run-status of processes & services
- CPU and memory usage
- Network bandwidth usage
- Custom checks for individual requirements
2. Availability Monitoring of your Network Devices across all your intranets in any location:
- Monitor your switches, routers, load balancers, cameras, printers or any device with an IP address via our intranet data collector, which runs within your intranet and acts as data transmitter to CloudRadar monitoring.
3. Monitoring of publicly accessible websites, devices and services
- Check if your public hosts are up and responding to ICMP Ping
- Monitor if a given TCP port is accepting connections
- Check if a website responds with the expected status code or a critical content is present.
CloudRadar is the all-in-one monitoring for SysAdmins, DevOps and MSPs/Service Providers. Try free for 15 days!