Cenit IO Alternatives
Over 600 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Instagram, Gmail, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, Nest, Philips Hue, and your iPhone. The IFTTT app also integrates with the Health app, so you can easily track and...
- - IFTTT is the most popular Web-based, Android, iPhone & iPad alternative to Cenit IO.
- - IFTTT is the most popular free alternative to Cenit IO.
n8n is a free Node-based source-available Workflow Automation Tool. It can be self-hosted, easily extended, and so also used with internal tools.
- - n8n.io is the most popular SaaS & Self-Hosted alternative to Cenit IO.
Zapier enables you to automate tasks between other online services (services like Salesforce, Basecamp, Gmail, and 249 more).
Huginn is a system for building agents that perform automated tasks for you online. They can read the web, watch for events, and take actions on your behalf. Huginn's Agents create and consume events, propagating them along a directed graph.
- - Huginn is the most popular Linux alternative to Cenit IO.
- - Huginn is the most popular Open Source alternative to Cenit IO.
Make lets you design, build, and automate anything - from tasks and workflows to apps and systems - in a few clicks.
Apple Shortcuts deliver a quick way to get things done with your apps with just a tap or by asking Siri. The Shortcuts app enables you to create personal shortcuts with multiple steps from your favorite apps.
- - Apple Shortcuts is the most popular Mac alternative to Cenit IO.
Apple Shortcuts Features
Nekton is a service that will help you automate your workflows using generative AI. You can describe your workflow or a business process in plain text steps, and then those steps will be automated by Nekton and executed in the cloud.
A flexible, customizable, open source platform that provides core integration capabilities as a service.
- - Syndesis is the most popular Windows alternative to Cenit IO.
Autocode generates code for you by providing autocompletion for your favorite APIs. Information is retrieved automatically from the Standard Library API registry, which we're building in partnership with companies including Stripe, Slack, Airtable, Shopify, New Relic...
Connect your applications together and manage your data freely without developer help. Almost as simple as 1-2-3, as powerful as an ETL