CCleaner Alternatives for Mac
There are many alternatives to CCleaner for Mac if you are looking to replace it. The most popular Mac alternative is BleachBit, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to CCleaner and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to CCleaner are CleanMyMac X (Paid), Onyx (Free), Click&Clean (Free) and Clean Me (Free, Open Source).
- BleachBit deletes unnecessary files to free valuable disk space, maintain privacy, and remove junk. View 137 alternatives to BleachBit
- Free • Open Source
BleachBit vs CCleanerSimplicity and the fact that it's Open Source and the flexibility of the software, because it's the only one which adapt his functionnality to the environment !BleachBit is open source and does a thorough job of deleting various files that could reveal what you've been up to, from cookies to temporary files and other junk. It can't replace CCleaner on Mac, but on Windows and Linux it is arguably better and more trustworthy.BleachBit only cleans the profile of the person logged in. It does not clean multiple users.Simple, Fast, Open source, Ad-freeWhile still not a perfect alternative, it has many of CCleaner's features and none of its malicious behavior.really awesome open source alternative, and also allows you to script the cleaning process through the CLI, which helps when you have to do it a lot.Fast, efficient, thorough.
- CleanMyMac scans every inch of your system and safely removes gigabytes of junk in just two clicks. View 28 alternatives to CleanMyMac X
- Paid • Proprietary
CleanMyMac X vs CCleanerNot a good alternative, seems like a bait and switch company. Got a really bad feeling with their free trial and deleted immediately.The best thing money can buy for system cleaning on MacCleaner has ads and owned by Avast advertises for their business
- OnyX allows you to verify the Startup Disk and the structure of its System files, run miscellaneous tasks of system maintenance, configure some hidden parameters of the Finder... View 35 alternatives to Onyx
- Free • Proprietary
Onyx vs CCleanerOnyx is basically a GUI tool for all the housekeeping tools that macOS has on the command line. It will allow you to reset/clean up and clear most of the caches and tools that are in macOS, but have no dedicated GUI. In so far it is a "safe" choice, because it doesn't do anything that isn't provided for by the OS itself, it just offers a GUI and all the tools in one place. And for free. What's not to love?To compare Onyx with CCleaner is like comparing an apple to a CPU. They are incomparable.
- Click&Clean is a free, fast and easy-to-use extension for Google Chrome and https://alternativeto. View 195 alternatives to Click&Clean
- Free • Proprietary
- Chrome OS
- Google Chrome
- Pale Moon
Click&Clean vs CCleanerIt's not for the system, but for the browser...Click&Clean is intended for clearing browsing information (e.g. cookies, LSOs) from your Chrome/Chromium/Opera/Vivaldi or Firefox browser. It is configurable, but doesn't delete temporary files from your computer like CCleaner does. You can use both and benefit in different ways.Click and Clean is an extension for google chrome intended to clear browsing data
- Extremely fast duplicate file finder for Windows, Mac and Linux https://qiplex.com/software/speedy-duplicate-finder/ View 92 alternatives to Speedy Duplicate Finder
- Freemium • Proprietary