Better Diary Alternatives
The most popular alternative is RedNotebook, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 32 alternatives to Better Diary so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Better Diary alternatives are Day One (Freemium), Daylio (Freemium), MemPad (Free) and Journey (Freemium).
- RedNotebook is a graphical diary and journal helping you keep track of notes and thoughts.
- A simple journal application for the Mac, iPhone, and iPad.
- Keep a free private diary and capture your day without writing down a single line!.
- MemPad is a plain text outliner and note taking program with a tree structured index. All pages are stored in a single file. User interface available in 20 languages.
- A diary that keeps your private memories forever. Trusted by millions of users, Journey is your perfect journal companion that keeps your private memories for a lifetime.
- A simplified, RedNotebook-type journal/diary app. With a focus on minimal design and a distraction free writing environment. Makes a folder full of dated text files that are easy to access even without the journal program.
- Write in Private. Penzu is your own personal journal and online diary.
- A simple and elegant open-source journal keeping software for Windows compatible with Day One.
- Writeaday is a novel journal app for the modern thinker. Integrates the power of streaks but in a visual color gradient form.
- A beautiful and easy to use diary/journal allowing to capture your thoughts and special moments throughout the day.