The most popular alternative is RescueTime, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 49 alternatives to Baralga so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Baralga alternatives are Hourglass (Free, Open Source), Kimai (Free, Open Source), Project Hamster (Free, Open Source) and Qbserve (Paid).
- Web-based time management tool that tracks the activities and duration of a user's computer usage.
- Hourglass is the most advanced simple countdown timer for Windows. Just enter a time in just about any format, and hit Enter.Pause and resume
- Kimai is a free open source timetracker. It tracks work time and prints out a summary of your activities on demand. Yearly, monthly, daily, by customer, by project, by action …
- Project Hamster is time tracking for individuals. It helps you to keep track on how much time you have spent during the day on activities you choose to track.
- Mac time tracking automation: freelance project tracking, timesheets, invoicing & productivity feedback.
- DeskTime is a real-time time tracking software that analyzes productivity. It is the only fully automatic time tracking software where you can measure productivity and effectiveness.
- timeBuzzer is a time tracking software for freelancers and teams, which helps you to track your working hours in real-time.
- WatchMe is a free (premium available) simple timer program to time a number of different tasks or events together or independently of each other. .
- The easiest way to track your time - effortless, reliable and in real-time. Understand and improve how you work and increase your productivity!
- Track Time. Hit Budgets. It's That Simple.Straightforward time tracking software to help your team run more profitable projects.Time is your Inventory