With a strict focus on design hand-off, Avocode facilitates communication between designers and developers using tools like Sketch and Photoshop. Some design suites now include hand-off features, those and other focused tools like Avocode can be filtered for Design handoff.
Avocode is one of few tools supporting Linux, while many alternatives exist for Mac or Windows. Most options are commercial services but a few free and open-source tools provide feasible alternatives as well.
- Sketch is a design toolkit built to help you create your best work — from your earliest ideas, through to final artwork.
- The digital product design platform powering the world’s best user experiences.
- Ultimate design tool for developers allowing opening design files like psd, svg, pdf, or plain images to extract layers, measure metrics, picking colours, sharing, adding comments / annotation, team discussion, version revising and more! .
- Lunacy is a native Windows app that opens, edits, and stores .sketch files. And it’s completely free.
- Native Linux App for UI and UX Design built in Vala and Gtk.
- The collaborative design platform. Wireframe, prototype, design online and create design specs in one place. Or create an integration with our API.
- Connected space for product teams. Handoff designs and styleguides with accurate specs, assets, code snippets—automatically.
- Adobe Creative Cloud is a collection of graphic design, video editing, and web development applications.
- STUDIO lets you easily design & publish websites from scratch without writing any code. With the option of starting from a blank canvas, wireframe or template, you are free to unleash your creativity. .
- Create fully-interactive high-fidelity prototypes that look and work exactly like your app should. No coding required. Companies like IDEO, Disney, Paypal, Airbnb and more use Proto.io.