AggreGate Network Manager AlternativesNetwork Monitors and other similar apps like AggreGate Network Manager
Gather and analyze accurate statistics and performance metrics, visualize it, get notified about current and potential issues without delay, and take advantage of our time-tested professional development and support.
- - Zabbix is the most popular Linux & Self-Hosted alternative to AggreGate Network Manager.
- - Zabbix is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to AggreGate Network Manager.
Nagios is a powerful monitoring system that enables organizations to identify and resolve IT infrastructure problems before they affect critical business processes.
Join millions of IT professionals and download Spiceworks, a free network monitoring software with network management tools, help desk ticketing app, network mapper and more.
- - Spiceworks is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Android & Android Tablet alternative to AggreGate Network Manager.
Datadog is a monitoring service for IT, Dev & Ops teams who write and run applications at scale, and want to turn the massive amounts of data produced by their apps, tools and services into a unified view of IT infrastructure. 120+ Integrations!.
- - Datadog is the most popular Mac alternative to AggreGate Network Manager.
- - Datadog is the most popular commercial alternative to AggreGate Network Manager.
An advanced network monitoring solution to monitor network up/downtime, traffic and usage. Features include availability, performance, and bandwidth monitoring (SNMP, WMI, packet sniffing, NetFlow), instant alerts, reporting, failover clustering.
- - Paessler PRTG Network Monitor is the most popular SaaS alternative to AggreGate Network Manager.
Enterprise-ready monitoring solution that provides unparalleled flexibility for IT to address both immediate and unforeseen operational issues, including infrastructure and IT processes.
Pandora FMS Features
Open source observability platform. SigNoz helps developers find issues in their deployed applications & solve them quickly.
NetCrunch is an all-in-one and agentless network, server, application, log, file and web monitoring suite, capable of monitoring more than 1 million elements at once. It runs on Windows Server and only needs 4GB of RAM and 4 cores.
Total Network Monitor 2 is a network monitoring software program that is designed to continuously monitor your local network, individual computers, and services that require careful attention and thorough control.
Network Monitor is a commercial-grade network forensics and traffic analytics solution that provides deep network visibility, powering threat detection and efficient incident response.
LogRhythm Network Monitor Features