Apps with 'HTTP Monitoring' feature
- Fiddler is a Web Debugging Proxy which logs all HTTP(S) traffic between your computer and the Internet.
- Reverse proxy and HTTP proxy and monitor that displays all HTTP(S) traffic to/from your computer.
- HTTP Debugger Pro - A Professional HTTP Sniffer and Analyzer for Developers
- Packetriot makes it simple to expose services and data on local and private networks to the Internet.
- Driftnet is a program which listens to network traffic and picks out images from TCP streams it observes.
- NodePing Server Monitoring and Web Site Monitoring. Simple but powerful Internet service monitoring. Checks as frequent as once a minute.
- Working quietly on the Menubar, Surge is a high-performance HTTP/SOCKS5 proxy server.
- Log all traffic on your network card. Analyze and parse network packets. Capture transmitted files and passwords.
- EtherPEG is a free program for the Macintosh that shows you all the JPEGs (and GIFs) going by on your network.
- Cross platform Web debugging proxy.
- Speedrank monitors the performance of your website in the background. It displays Lighthouse reports over time and delivers recommendations for improvement. Speedrank is a paid product with 14-day-trial.
- RequestBin.com gives you a URL that collects requests you send to it so you can inspect them in a human-friendly way.
- HTTP Headers allows you to quickly see the HTTP header information for the current URL.
Suspected of distribute adwares, even after removing the extension
- NetStat Agent is a powerful and easy-to-use network toolkit for monitoring and diagnosing.
- Webmon is a Realtime Website Monitoring and Escalation Service.