The most popular alternative is Fiddler, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 22 alternatives to Weer so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Weer alternatives are mitmproxy (Free, Open Source), Charles (Paid), OWASP Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) (Free, Open Source) and HTTP Toolkit (Freemium, Open Source).
- Fiddler is a Web Debugging Proxy which logs all HTTP(S) traffic between your computer and the Internet.
- mitmproxy is an SSL-capable man-in-the-middle proxy for HTTP. It provides a console interface that allows traffic flows to be inspected and edited on the fly.
- Reverse proxy and HTTP proxy and monitor that displays all HTTP(S) traffic to/from your computer.
- The Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) is an easy to use integrated penetration testing tool for finding vulnerabilities in web applications.
- HTTP Toolkit is a suite of open-source tools for debugging, testing and building with HTTP(S).
- NetworkMiner is a Network Forensic Analysis Tool (NFAT) for Windows. NetworkMiner can parse PCAP files and regenerate/reassemble transmitted files and certificates from PCAP files with HTTP, FTP, SMB, SMB2, TFTP and several other protocols.
- Proxyman is a high-performance macOS app, which enables developers to view HTTP/HTTPS requests from apps and domains.
- CacheGuard OS is an Appliance oriented Operating System dedicated to Web traffic Security and Optimization.
- HTTP Debugger Pro - A Professional HTTP Sniffer and Analyzer for Developers
- A HTTP Debugging Proxy for MacOS.