Fiddler is a Web Debugging Proxy which logs all HTTP(S) traffic between your computer and the Internet. Fiddler allows you to inspect all HTTP(S) traffic, set breakpoints, and "fiddle" with incoming or outgoing data.
- - Fiddler is the most popular Windows alternative to HttpFox.
- - Fiddler is the most popular free alternative to HttpFox.
Opinions about Fiddler as a Alternative to HttpFox
The Google Chrome Developer Tools provide an integrated environment for debugging, optimizing, and understanding a web application, or website, running in Google Chrome. The developer tools are developed partly through the WebKit open source project, where the tools are called...
- - Google Chrome Developer Tools is the most popular Mac & Linux alternative to HttpFox.
- - Google Chrome Developer Tools is the most popular Open Source alternative to HttpFox.
Charles is an HTTP proxy / HTTP monitor / Reverse Proxy that enables a developer to view all of the HTTP and SSL / HTTPS traffic between their machine and the Internet. This includes requests, responses and the HTTP headers (which contain the cookies and caching information).
- - Charles is the most popular iPhone & iPad alternative to HttpFox.
- - Charles is the most popular commercial alternative to HttpFox.
Proxyman is a high-performance macOS app, which enables developers to view HTTP/HTTPS requests from apps and domains.
Check HTTP Status Codes, SSL Validation, WWW Authentication, Redirects, Access Control, Cache Control, Content Encoding, Cookie Data and more...
- - RequestHeaders is the most popular Web-based alternative to HttpFox.
Working quietly on the Menubar, Surge is a high-performance HTTP/SOCKS5 proxy server. It is capable of intercepting and logging the summary of HTTP traffic, and meanwhile transmitting the traffic to other proxy servers according to the flexible rule system.
HttpWatch is an HTTP viewer and debugger that integrates with IE and Firefox to provide seamless HTTP and HTTPS monitoring without leaving the browser window. It's available as a free edition and a PRO version that cost money and has additional features.
HTTP Analyzer is such a handy tool that allows you to monitor, trace, debug and analyze HTTP/HTTPS traffic in real-time. It is used by industry-leading companies including Microsoft, Cisco, AOL and Google.
Live HTTP Headers logs all HTTP traffic between Google Chrome and the Internet.
Live HTTP Headers (Chrome) FeaturesWarning
Suspected of distribute adwares, even after removing the extension