Apps with 'Grammar tool' feature
- Grammarly Editor is an automated proofreader that corrects contextual spelling mistakes, checks for more than 250 common grammar errors, enhances vocabulary usage, and suggests...
- Whatever your level of writing, ProWritingAid will help you achieve new heights. Exceptional writing depends on much more than just correct grammar.
- If you want your mobile writing to truly shine with its polish, you need the Grammarly Keyboard.
- After the Deadline is an intelligent language checking server, extensions are available for many applications.
- Proofread Bot checks your writing for grammar, style, spelling, statistic and plagiarism issues and gives recommendations to improve your writing.
- Rhymly is a one-stop content tech platform that helps budding creative writers search rhymes & meanings of Hindi words, create original couplets while rhyming on the fly...
- Analyze My Writing is an online text content and readability analyzer.
- Hemingboard is the keyboard with a built-in thesaurus, rhyming dictionary, and pun finder.
- Grammar is the study of words and the ways words work together. An invisible force that guides us as we put words together into sentences.
- Foxtype is a quick and easy way to check your written words for politeness and tone.
- Dictandu is a document editor that combines speech recognition with instant spell checking and keyboard editing. It has a slick user interface and even works on mobiles.
- Grammar Tool helps you learn basic English grammar by swiping words in a 3D environment.
- A plagiarism checking service for teachers and professors to ensure students write original work.
- Multilingual proofreading solutions for web apps are available under Cloud (SaaS) and Server (On-premise) software version. WebSpellChecker products can be smoothly integrated and used with HTML controls, rich text editors, and web browsers.