Apps with 'CFD' feature
- Elmer is an open source multiphysical simulation software mainly developed by CSC - IT Center for Science (CSC).
- OpenFOAM is the leading free, open source software for CFD, owned by the OpenFOAM Foundation and distributed exclusively under the General Public Licence (GPL).
- SimScale offers a software that allows you to perform CFD, FEA, and Thermal simulations to your CAD model in the cloud without needing high-performance computing power.
- Kratos Multiphysics (A.K.A Kratos) is a framework for building parallel multi-disciplinary simulation software. Modularity, extensibility and HPC are the main objectives. Kratos has BSD license and is written in C++ with extensive Python interface.
- COMSOL Multiphysics is an engineering, design, and finite element analysis software environment for the modeling and simulation of any physics-based system.
- An Easy to Use MATLAB Computational Fluid Dynamics CFD Simulation GUI Toolbox.
- ANSYS Fluent software contains the broad physical modeling capabilities needed to model flow, turbulence, heat transfer, and reactions for industrial applications ranging from air...
- The Trading Game: your free tool for becoming an expert on trading and markets.
- SimFlow is a powerful CFD software, focused on engineering and science. It combines an intuitive user interface with the advantages of the open-source OpenFOAM® libraries in something more than a compact OpenFoam® GUI.
- FEATool Multiphysics is a fully integrated Finite Element FEM CAE simulation toolbox for Matlab. With FEATool you can easily model and simulate heat transfer, fluid flow CFD, structural mechanics, chemical reactions, general PDEs, and more.
- The program package FEATFLOW is both a user oriented as well as a general purpose subroutine system for the numerical solution of the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations in two and three space dimensions.
- CFD - Laminar or turbulent fluid dynamics models can be selected depending on the fluid flow Reynolds number. Both steady-state and transient solvers are available.
- XFlow is a next generation CFD software system that uses a proprietary state-of-the-art Lattice Boltzmann technology.
- Cloud-based CFD solution.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Software and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) Software.