World-leading multi-asset platform that allows trading Forex, Stocks, Futures and CFDs.
- Free • Proprietary
- Stock Trading App
- Android Tablet
What is MetaTrader?
MetaTrader is a trading platform for financial markets: Forex, Stocks, Futures and CFDs. It offer superior tools for comprehensive price analysis (technical and fundamental), use of automated trading systems (trading robots) and copy trading (trading signals).
Full-fledged financial market trading is available on Desktop, Mobile (iOS and Android) and Web version of MetaTrader.
Wide variety of functions:
- Full set of trading orders;
- Two position accounting systems: netting and hedging;
- Unlimited amount of charts with 21 timeframes and one-minute history of quotes;
- Technical analysis with over 80 built-in technical indicators and analytical tools;
- Fundamental analysis based on financial news and economic calendar;
- Powerful algorithmic trading with the built-in MQL5 development environment;
- The largest store of ready-to-use trading applications at MetaTrader Market;
- Trading Signals allowing you to automatically copy deals of experienced traders;
- A system of alerts to keep track of all important market events.
- 4.71 avg rating
Comments and Reviews
Said about MetaTrader as an alternative
MetaTrader uses hundreds of brokers from all over the world.
Functionality, user interface.
Functionality, user interface. Automated trading.
- Forex trading
CategoryBusiness & Commerce
Recent user activities on MetaTrader
- POX added MetaTrader as alternative(s) to Stonks News
- Danilo_Venom added MetaTrader as alternative(s) to Zeed
- chrispenn99 added MetaTrader as alternative(s) to Traze.com
Intuitive, powerful and free software. A must have.
Not sure what is the status of this application. I couldn't find the app on Microsoft store. And in contact us I don't see USA or Canada office address but they do have office in China. So does it mean the data is stored (and distributed to communist government) in China? If someone could throw reply to this comment during the Coronawar era, I would appreciate it.