An Easy to Use MATLAB Computational Fluid Dynamics CFD Simulation GUI Toolbox
- Freemium • Proprietary
What is CFDTool?
CFDTool™ (https://www.cfdtool.com) is a fully integrated and dedicated MATLAB® Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Toolbox for modeling and simulation of fluid flows with coupled heat transfer.
Based on FEATool Multiphysics™ (https://www.featool.com) by Precise Simulation, CFDTool is specifically designed to make light and simple fluid dynamics and heat transfer simulations both easy and fun. Setting up and performing CFD simulations in MATLAB has never been this easy.
The CFDTool MATLAB Toolbox includes the following features:
- completely stand-alone and self-contained toolbox
- fully integrated and easy to use Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- built-in two dimensional geometry and CAD tools
- automatic mesh and grid generation
- pre-defined equations and boundary conditions for incompressible laminar fluid flows and heat transfer
- stationary and time-dependent solvers
- postprocessing and visualization
Please visit https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/68411-cfdtool-matlab-cfd-toolbox download and try CFDTool.
- 54 Stars
- 13 Forks
- 0 Open Issues
Comments and Reviews
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review