ANSYS Fluent Alternatives
The most popular alternative is OpenFOAM, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 24 alternatives to ANSYS Fluent so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting ANSYS Fluent alternatives are SimFlow (Paid), Elmer (Free, Open Source), SimScale (Paid) and COMSOL Multiphysics (Paid).
- OpenFOAM is the leading free, open source software for CFD, owned by the OpenFOAM Foundation and distributed exclusively under the General Public Licence (GPL).
- SimFlow is a powerful CFD software, focused on engineering and science. It combines an intuitive user interface with the advantages of the open-source OpenFOAM® libraries in something more than a compact OpenFoam® GUI.
- Elmer is an open source multiphysical simulation software mainly developed by CSC - IT Center for Science (CSC).
- SimScale offers a software that allows you to perform CFD, FEA, and Thermal simulations to your CAD model in the cloud without needing high-performance computing power.
- COMSOL Multiphysics is an engineering, design, and finite element analysis software environment for the modeling and simulation of any physics-based system.
- An Easy to Use MATLAB Computational Fluid Dynamics CFD Simulation GUI Toolbox.
- The ANSYS Workbench platform is the backbone for delivering a comprehensive and integrated simulation system to our customers.
- FEATool Multiphysics is a fully integrated Finite Element FEM CAE simulation toolbox for Matlab. With FEATool you can easily model and simulate heat transfer, fluid flow CFD, structural mechanics, chemical reactions, general PDEs, and more.
- The program package FEATFLOW is both a user oriented as well as a general purpose subroutine system for the numerical solution of the incompressible Navier-Stokes equations in two and three space dimensions.
- Code_Aster is a free software for numerical simulation in structural mechanics. It is a general software for simulation in mechanics and calculation of structures.