When working on a project that requires typing the same messages or status updates several times throughout the day, it can get a bit tiresome without a way to shorten what you have to type to get the same result. But the job requires that you can’t use an acronym. That’s where text expanders come in to replace acronyms or other methods of shortening the way you type things out with their original longer equivalents. Software such as AutoHotkey and PhraseExpander will get the job done just fine, and there are plenty of other options here too!
- Dash is an API Documentation Browser and Code Snippet Manager. Dash stores snippets of code and instantly searches offline documentation sets for almost any API you might use.
- Autotext text expander "PhraseExpress" for Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- An Open Source, Cross-platform Text Expander on steroids.
- Pulover’s Macro Creator is a Free Automation Tool and Script Generator. It is based on...
- Text expander, start menu, shortcuts, auto complete, mouse gestures, macro recorder, clipboard manager and more.
- Keyboard Maestro enables you to create or record custom macro shortcuts that you can activate at any time.
- Are you tired of repeatedly typing the same text over and over again?- The custom email signature you only use for your close friends.
- TextExpander is the communication tool to boost team productivity by cutting the repetitive typing that creeps into every task.
- aText accelerates your typing by replacing abbreviations with frequently used phrases you define.
- Drafts, where text starts on iOS. Quickly capture text and send it almost anywhere! The most flexible note taking app on iOS is ready for iOS 7!
- Byword is designed to make writing more enjoyable with Markdown on your Mac, iPhone and iPad. Features- Designed to make writing more enjoyable using Markdown
- Texpand is a text expansion app that helps you save a lot of time by assigning shortcuts to your frequently used texts. Features include:• Expand text on almost all apps
- Lintalist allows you to store and (incrementally) search and edit texts in bundles and paste a selected text in your active program.
- PhraseExpander saves time typing texts, filling forms, launching programs, opening websites and automating common tasks by using customized shorts.