Personal Finance Apps
In many ways, balancing your own personal finances is just a smaller form of running a business. Because of this, a lot of the same logical properties and cost saving strategies can and will apply to both concepts. For example, software such as GnuCash works for both small businesses and single individuals looking to keep tabs on their finances. For software and services that are more personalized to cater towards individuals, there’s the likes of Mint.com, HomeBank, and You Need A Budget.
- GnuCash is personal and small-business financial-accounting software, freely licensed under the GNU GPL and available for GNU/Linux, BSD, Solaris, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows.
- Free personal accounting software designed for ease of use for finance and budget management.
- Mint.com is a free web-based personal financial management service for the US and Canada.
- Stop living paycheck-to-paycheck, get out of debt, and save more money.PROVEN METHOD
- Financial manager, it can help you keep track of expenses, income, budgets and everything in between. It even supports credit cards, shared household accounts and savings accounts.
- Open-source personal finance manager for Android platform * Multiple accounts with multiple currencies * Scheduled and recurring transactions
- KMyMoney is a cross-platform personal finance manager build on KDE frameworks technologies for your desktop and notebook environment.
- Online money management software for personal finance, account aggregation, budgeting, bill reminders and forecasting.
- Delta is the ultimate cryptocurrency portfolio management tool. Keep track of all cryptocoins, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and over 2000 alt coins. Use Delta to get the latest coin prices in your local currency and set personal alerts.
- The cross-platform finance app with sync. For Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. With online banking that supports more than 16,000 banks MoneyWiz helps you keep all your financial needs in one place.
- Sophos UTM integrates complete security software within a single appliance. Choose only the protection you need when you need it.
- This is a really tiny app to ease the shared houses budget management. Keep track of who bought what, when, and for who to then compute the balance of each person.
- Financial markets at your fingertips. Stocks and cryptocurrency research and tracking application with SEC filings analysis, portfolio management, alerts, insider trading insights, visualizations, and stock screeners.
- We live in a world of consumers: everyone is after our wallet. Yet we’re not always able to evaluate the way our financial decisions influence our future life.
- Portfolio Performance is an open source program that calculates the performance of an overall portfolio - across multiple accounts and accounts - using true-time weighted rate of return and internal rate of return.