Music Player for Xfce
One of the most necessary apps for any computer user, music players ensure that our work, play, and other general use is filled with mellifluous tones (or white noise, if you prefer) to help us focus on the task at hand or get lost in the moment.
- Audacious is an advanced audio player.
- DeaDBeeF (as in 0xDEADBEEF) is a modular audio player for GNU/Linux, *BSD, OpenSolaris, macOS, and other UNIX-like systems.
- A extensible Music player with Podcast support, web radio, playlists and many more. As it is written in Python, writing new plug-ins is really easy.
- Exaile is a cross-platform music manager and player for GTK+ written in Python and is easily extensible via plugins.
- MOC (music on console) is a console audio player for LINUX/UNIX designed to be powerful and easy to use.
- A minimalist command line interface to MPD.
- Goggles Music Manager is a music collection manager and player that automatically categorizes your music files based on genre, artist, album, and song.
- A graphical GTK+ MPD client focusing on low footprint.
- Pragha is a Lightweight Music Player for GNU/Linux, based on Gtk, sqlite, and completely written in C, constructed to be fast, light, and simultaneously tries to be complete...
- Aqualung is an audio player that aims to be versatile: it is capable of producing completely gapless output, has several skins, supports Audio CDs, Internet radio streams...
- Lightweight audio player with a simple interface and an emphasis on high audio quality.
- ncmpc is a fully featured MPD client, which runs in a terminal (using ncurses). Its goal is to provide a keyboard oriented and consistent interface to MPD, without wasting resources.
- A Simple and Lightweight Music Player.
- Yarock is Qt4 Modern Music Player designed to provide an easy and pretty music collection browser based on cover art.
- Features: * Simple and clean interface. * Compact and full view modes. * Library Browser. * Library Search (Search by Artist, Album, Filename etc)