Zotonic AlternativesCMS Tools and other similar apps like Zotonic
Drupal is a free software package that allows an individual, a community of users, or an enterprise to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website. Hundreds of thousands of people and organizations are using Drupal to power an endless variety of...
Suggest and vote on features
- - Drupal is the most popular Web-based, Windows, Linux & SaaS alternative to Zotonic.
- - Drupal is the most popular Open Source & free alternative to Zotonic.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsDrupal can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- WYSIWYG SupportDrupal integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
- Support for BootstrapDrupal supports the popular CSS framework Bootstrap.
- Ad-freeDrupal doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build web sites and powerful online applications. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular web site software available.Suggest and vote on features
Grav is an easy to use, yet powerful, opensource CMS that requires no database. In a nutshell, installing Grav is a matter of unzipping the file. It is fast, has sophisticated caching, and a light footprint for optimal performance.Suggest and vote on features
django CMS is an Enterprise CMS built with Django and one of the most active open-source projects in the Django ecosystem. Since 2007 it powers tens of thousands of websites across the world, and benefits from a friendly developer community.
Suggest and vote on features
- - django CMS is the most popular Mac alternative to Zotonic.
django CMS Features
Many content management systems are focused on developer or site owner needs, but Concrete CMS truly delivers the best to both worlds. An in-context editing toolbar makes it easy to make changes as you navigate the live website.Suggest and vote on features
Concrete CMS Features
Automad is a file-based flat CMS and template engine. It is designed to be fully portable without any dependencies on databases or fixed locations and doesn't require any complicated setup process. All data gets stored in a human readable form.Suggest and vote on features
GetSimple is an XML based lite Content Management System. To go along with its best-in-class user interface, we have loaded it with features that every website needs, but with nothing it doesn't. GetSimple is truly the simplest way to manage a small-business website.
Installing Kirby means uploading some files to your server and that's it. Blog articles, galleries, simple pages or complex product sheets – with Kirby you are not limited to a fixed data structure. Kirby is file-based – No database involved.
- - Kirby is the most popular commercial alternative to Zotonic.
ImpressPages is a PHP framework with admin panel. A new MVC engine is under the hood so you can customize ImpressPages in no time. Write your own plugins and themes to suit your and customers’ needs best.Suggest and vote on features
ImpressPages CMS FeaturesDiscontinued
Its main repository https://github.com/impresspages/ImpressPages did not update since 2018. Website is unaccessable due to the certificate expired.
CMS Made Simple - the open source content management system for the rest of us. CMS Made Simple helps experienced web developers and designers to create sites of power and beauty in a fraction of the normal time, avoiding hours of coding and allowing your clients to update their...Suggest and vote on features
CMS Made Simple Features
Build powerful & dynamic websites without a database. An infinitely flexible, flat-file Content Management System.
FlatPress is an open-source standard-compliant multi-lingual extensible blogging engine which does not require a DataBase Management System to work. You don’t need MySQL because FlatPress stores all of its content on text files.Suggest and vote on features
- Ad-freeFlatpress doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Privacy focusedFlatpress is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- LightweightFlatpress consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsFlatpress can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.