The most popular alternative is WordPress, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Automad so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Automad alternatives are Ghost (Paid, Open Source), Drupal (Free, Open Source), Grav (Free, Open Source) and Joomla (Free, Open Source).
- WordPress is open source software you can use to create a beautiful website, blog, or app.
- Ghost is a fully open source, hackable platform for building and running a modern online publication. We power blogs, magazines and journalists from Zappos to Sky News.
- Drupal is a free software package that allows an individual, a community of users, or an enterprise to easily publish, manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website.
- Grav is an easy to use, yet powerful, opensource CMS that requires no database. In a nutshell, installing Grav is a matter of unzipping the file.
- Joomla is an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables you to build web sites and powerful online applications.
- django CMS is an Enterprise CMS built with Django and one of the most active open-source projects in the Django ecosystem. Since 2007 it powers tens of thousands of websites across the world, and benefits from a friendly developer community.
- ImpressPages is a PHP framework with admin panel. A new MVC engine is under the hood so you can customize ImpressPages in no time.
- Where programmers share ideas and help each other grow. It is an online community for sharing and discovering great ideas, having debates, and making friends.
- Yellow is for people who make websites. It's a flat-file content management system. Everything is made of files and folders. You can create web pages, blogs, wikis.
- TYPO3 is an enterprise-class, open source CMS, used internationally to build and manage websites of all types, from small sites for non-profits to multilingual enterprise...