yEd Graph Editor Alternatives
The most popular alternative is diagrams.net, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to yEd Graph Editor so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting yEd Graph Editor alternatives are Dia (Free, Open Source), LibreOffice - Draw (Free, Open Source), Freeplane (Free, Open Source) and Microsoft Office Visio (Paid).
- A multi-platform data driven 2D diagram editor.
- Mark makes drawing flowcharts and diagrams as easy as drawing with a pencil. It automatically converts shapes and text as you draw with Apple Pencil.
- Merge Plan is a user friendly diagram application. It is fully compatible with most diagram file formats. It is a great value in comparison to other diagram applications.
- Intelligent diagram visualization software.Quickly create professional diagrams.Create animated diagrams for Mobile viewers.Automatically animate the diagrams.
- ZenUML is a tool generating sequence diagrams from markup text. You can write Java-like code and it generate diagram from it.
- A Powerful idea processor.It's Open Source and Freeware. Create UML Diagrams, Network Diagrams, Flowcharts and many other types of diagrams with the versatile Dynamic Draw Software.