yEd Graph Editor Alternatives
The most popular alternative is diagrams.net, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to yEd Graph Editor so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting yEd Graph Editor alternatives are Dia (Free, Open Source), LibreOffice - Draw (Free, Open Source), Freeplane (Free, Open Source) and Microsoft Office Visio (Paid).
- Visio Viewer opens Visio drawings directly on a computer without conversion on external Web Servers. Viewing Visio documents is as simple as drag and dropping of files (with a .vsd, .vsdx, .vdx extension) to the Application window.
- The GoVisual Diagram editor (GDE) provides powerful functionality for editing and automatic layout of diagrams. Diagrams are represented in form of graphs and cluster graphs.
- Equation Map powered by MathJax.Features:Export rendered equation to PNG file (by clicking blue arrow button, after marking the equation in red)
- PowerDraw, made by using PowerCad, is a 2D vector draw application.
- Mindmaps is a mind mapping tool and a brainstorming application. It allows you to order your thoughts, store ideas and bring structure into complex concepts.
- With this service you can create, save and share in real-time UML (soon many more) diagrams.
- Diagramiq is an online app for creating Flowcharts, UML, BPMN, Network Diagrams, Decision Trees and more. It's blazing fast, intuitive and it has a wide-range of predefined shapes to get you started.
- Kenelyze is a visual analytics platform which allows anyone to create fully interactive network maps on the fly using any dataset.
- ContactBase is a visual address book app that manages and organises your business contacts. It helps you to understand hierarchies and navigate the politics of complicated negotiations to gain the upper hand.
- Osketch is a vector graphic design tool. It's lightweight, easy to use, and powerful.