The most popular alternative is Toggl Track, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 39 alternatives to Y-Productive so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Y-Productive alternatives are RescueTime (Freemium), ManicTime (Freemium), WakaTime (Free Personal) and Harvest (Freemium).
- Powerful web-based & desktop software for time tracking and leave management optimized for freelancers, small and medium-sized companies. Includes a smart timer, leave management, time reports, invoices, user roles, and other helpful tools.
- The easiest way to track your time - effortless, reliable and in real-time. Understand and improve how you work and increase your productivity!
- Hyperlogs is the most comprehensive easy-to-use time tracking, expense and invoicing app for all your projects and teams. It is designed to eliminate the cumbersome task of keeping track of time and to stimulate healthy business growth.
- Chaos Control was created to help you manage your goals and desired outcomes in both your business and personal life. Just write them down to make them real.
- Timesheet manager - easy to use, highly adaptive Manage your timesheet.Basic functionality:• Check in & out• Task assignment• Daily & detailed notes
- Cattr is a free open-source self-hosted time tracker with desktop clients for windows, mac, linux. The key features are built-in screenshot capture, activity detection. Integrations with jira, redmine, trello, gitlab, other task managers via plugins.
- Time Management Software that guarantees your staff are actually working. Manage remote staff from anywhere in the world with this unique productivity suite.
- awork is the easiest way for teams to organise their work and track their progress.
It includes project management (smart lists, practical Kanban boards, or visual project planning methods) and time tracking in one simple app. .
- Work Time Monitor is a free application that keeps track of the time spent working on the computer and automatically generates time reports, allowing you to easily calculate your...
- xTime is a windows application that track your daily activity in your computer and helps you remeber what you did and helps you on your timesheet entries. Capture Office Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Chrome, etc.