Xrdp Alternatives for Mac
Xrdp is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is TeamViewer. It's not free, so if you're looking for a free alternative, you could try Chrome Remote Desktop or DWService. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to Xrdp and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to Xrdp are AnyDesk (Free Personal), VNC Connect (Freemium), NoMachine (Freemium) and TigerVNC (Free, Open Source).
- TeamViewer lets you establish a connection to any PC or server within just a few seconds.
- Remote desktop app for sharing screens and files sharing across most devices focusing on speed and security.
- Chrome Remote Desktop allows users to remotely access another computer through Chrome browser or a Chromebook.
- DWService offers a service that allows access to remote systems using a standard web browser.
- Screen sharing software that lets you connect to a remote computer anywhere in the world.
- Access remote computers easily with enterprise-class speed and features supporting any content including audio and video.
- TigerVNC is an advanced VNC implementation. It is based on the fourth generation of VNC. TigerVNC also includes features from the TightVNC and TurboVNC projects.
- Remote access software that lets you access your desktop from most computers and smart devices.
- X2Go is an open source remote desktop software for Linux that uses the NX technology protocol.
- Screen Sharing is a VNC client by Apple Inc. included as part of Mac OS X v10.5.