Open Source Xpadder Alternatives
The most popular alternative is DS4Windows, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 22 alternatives to Xpadder so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Xpadder alternatives are DS4Windows (Ryochan7 fork) (Free, Open Source), X360ce (Free, Open Source), jstest-gtk (Free, Open Source) and Enjoyable (Free, Open Source).
- Lets DualShock 4 controller emulate Xbox 360 controller, via USB or Bluetooth, with extra features like DS4 touchpad for mouse input, and settings like LED color bar, rumble, and input assignment with modifiers, and configuration profiles.
- An extract anywhere program that allows you to get the best DualShock 4 experience on your PC. By emulating a Xbox 360 controller, many more games are accessible. A fork of the work of Jays2Kings. Old project website at ds4windows.com.
- XBOX 360 Controller emulator is a wrapper library that translates the XInput calls to DirectInput calls, to support non-XInput game pads in applications (mostly games).
- jstest-gtk is a simple joystick tester based on Gtk+.
- Enjoyable is an application for Mac OS X which allows you to use controller inputs like a mouse or keyboard.
- AntiMicroX is a program used to map keyboard and mouse actions to gamepad/joystick buttons. It is useful for playing games with poor or no gamepad support.
It is a new fork of discontinued AntiMicro.
- Gaming Keyboard Splitter creates up to 4 virtual xbox 360 controllers and feeds them via one or more keyboards.
- An input mapper app that add xinput to Xiaomi Mi Gamepads, so windows games recognize Xiaomi gamepad as a x360 controller & you can play them without any difficulty.
- FreePIE (Programmable Input Emulator) is a C# utility for bridging and emulating input devices.
- QJoyPad is a free Linux/QT program that lets you control any keyboard XWindows program with a gaming device