WizTree Alternatives for Mac
WizTree is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is ncdu, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 50 alternatives to WizTree and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting Mac alternatives to WizTree are DaisyDisk (Paid), GrandPerspective (Free Personal, Open Source), JDiskReport (Free) and OmniDiskSweeper (Free).
- GrandPerspective is a small utility application for Mac that graphically shows the disk usage within a file system. It can help you to manage your disk, as you can easily spot which files and folders take up the most space. View 63 alternatives to GrandPerspective
- Free Personal • Open Source
- Disk Usage Reports is a web-based way to view disk usage on remote computers or servers, or to provide usage reports to users who store files on your server. View 18 alternatives to Disk Usage Reports
Latest version 2.0.1 is back to April, 5 2013
- Free • Open Source
- DiskWave is a free utility to help you determine where most of your hard drive space is consumed. View 67 alternatives to DiskWave
The program seems to be dead, as announced in a tweet of the author: https://twitter.com/bartheph/status/742596462807265280 . The website and the changelog look abandoned. Last version, 0.4.3, released by the end of 2015, can be still downloaded from the official website.
- Free • Proprietary
- Disk analyzer pro is the best disk space management software and storage analyzer which helps in managing and handling hard disk space and running your PC with the highest speed. View 67 alternatives to Disk Analyzer Pro - Disk space management software
- Paid • Proprietary