The most popular alternative is WinCDEmu, which is both free and Open Source. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked 31 alternatives to WinMount so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting WinMount alternatives are DAEMON Tools (Freemium), Virtual CloneDrive (Free), ImDisk Virtual Disk Driver (Free, Open Source) and PowerISO (Paid).
- OSFMount allows you to mount local disk image files (bit-for-bit copies of a disk partition) in Windows with a drive letter.
- TotalMounter is only free software that allows user to mount virtual CD/DVD burner that is allowing to directly burn data onto an ISO file, not to an optical disk (such as CD or...
- Pismo File Mount Audit Package is an application that allows users to mount the contents of ZIP, ISO, Compact ISO, Compact File Set and Private Folder files to the file system as...
- Furius ISO Mount is a simple Gtk+ Interface to Mount ISO, IMG, BIN, MDF and NRG Image files without burning to disk.
- WinArchiver is a powerful archive utility, which can open, create, and manage archive files.
- GMount ISO is a simple tool for Linux that facilitates mounting ISO images as a virtual drive. GMount ISO is a frontend to the mount command and is written using PyGTK and Glade.
- This free program for lets you create a virtual CD drive on your hard disk.
- Arsenal Image Mounter mounts the contents of disk images as complete disks in Microsoft Windows®.
- Gizmo Drive is a virtual device simulator which allows you to create password protected hard disk images with its proprietary GDRIVE format.
- Phantom Burner is a virtual BD-RE/DVD+RW/DVD-RAM/CD-R/BD-ROM/DVD-ROM/CD-ROM emulator software.