The most popular alternative is Pocket, which is free. If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to WebCull so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Other interesting WebCull alternatives are Diigo (Freemium), wallabag (Paid, Open Source), Instapaper (Freemium) and Memex (Freemium, Open Source).
- Flamory remembers things, so you don't have to. Make snapshots of web pages, files and desktop apps. You can find snapshots later using full-text search and thumbnails.
- Effortless and organized way to store and share your bookmarks with the right mix of features.
- MORE SIGNAL, LESS NOISEEvery day we analyze thousands of new links and create a magazine of the most relevant ones for you.SAVE GREAT LINKS
- Because modern websites are complicated and often rely on dynamic content, ArchiveBox archives the sites in several different formats beyond what public archiving services like...
- SPOTLIGHT CONTENT THAT MATTERSHighlight text or data, save images, videos or entire pages from the web. Your highlights are recorded together with all source information.
- Historious saves a copy of web pages you bookmark, so that you can find pages youve bookmarked easily without needing to add words as tags which are already in the page text.
- Bookmark, Archive, Screenshot & Markup - All-In-One Web Collector, must-have research toolDiigo is the #1 extension for annotating, archiving and bookmarking webpages.
- BibSonomy is a system for sharing bookmarks and lists of literature (BibTex format).
- Basket is a bookmark organizing application. You can Save any URL and Embed Links in Basket.
- Stash is a smart, cross-device bookmark app backed by artificial intelligence. Save articles, videos and anything else. They're automatically categorized for you.