- 73 Reviews
- 2362 Likes
Flamory remembers things, so you don't have to. Make snapshots of web pages, files and desktop apps. You can find snapshots later using full-text search and thumbnails. Paste them anywhere as links or screenshots.
When history recording is enabled, snapshots will be created automatically. Here is how this will speed up your web research:
Step 1 - Keep focused on the research, let Flamory take notes.
Flamory saves a copy of every web page you visit. If you find something interesting, tell Flamory to make a snapshot, and it will save a screenshot and selected text. It will also remember the exact position on the page, so you can get back there later.
Step 2 - Share results.
Share your finding in any form you like - email, blog post or a document. Use the snapshots that Flamory saved. You can paste them as links, edited screenshots or text highlights.
Step 3 - Find things later.
Find any page or document you saw by words from its text. You don't even have to open Flamory for that - every time you do a Google search, the app will also search your snapshots. When something is found, blue stripe will appear on the right of the screen.
• Full-text search in all saved content (page text, window titles, urls)
• Thumbnails for snapshots
• Instant preview - hover over snapshot and see large screenshot, whole web page or file text.
• Built-in screenshot editor that saves original image and lets you re-edit it later.
• Multiple snapshots per page. You can use them as bookmarks to navigate in a large document.
• Integration with popular browsers and document editors. Flamory works the same way with web pages, emails, local files, pdf books, and other documents.
• When you make a snapshot of unsupported application, Flamory will still save a screenshot and searchable window title.
History and all the snapshots stay on your computer. They are never uploaded to the cloud. Flamory will ignore private browsing sessions and hidden files.
bookmark-manager bookmarks reference-management research search-tool snapshot
Make this page better by adding screenshots to Flamory.
It can create visual bookmarks in any application!
Very rare and useful feature.
No ads, freeware...
I use it regularly.
There was man before Google. There was man after Google. There was man before Flamory. There was man after Flamory.
Actually google gains sapience and destroys all humans.