VSNotes is a Visual Studio Code extension.
VS Notes is a simple tool that takes care of the creation and management of plain text notes and harnesses the power of VS ...
- Free • Open Source
- Note-taking Tool
- Visual Studio Code
What is VSNotes?
- Access commands quickly from the VS Code command palette Ctrl/Cmd + Shift + p.
- Set a base folder for your notes and all notes created will be saved in that folder.
- Easily access latest notes with List Recent Notes command.
- Retrieve notes via tags in YAML encoded frontmatter on your notes.
- Open your note folder in a new window.
- View your notes and tags in your filebar.
- Automatically insert a VS Code snippet upon creation of a new note.
- Commit and push to your upstream repository with a single command.
- New Create a note in a currently open workspace.
- 170 Stars
- 32 Forks
- 45 Open Issues
No comments or reviews, maybe you want to be first?Post a comment/review
CategoryOffice & Productivity
Recent user activities on VSNotes
- Nilon123456789 added VSNotes as alternative(s) to Gustnotes
- octobernicole123 added VSNotes as alternative(s) to Zettel Notes
- drliu1202 liked VSNotes
Comments and Reviews Post a comment/review